Old 17-10-2014, 09:31 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic
Ian Field Ian Field is offline

Default Tomatoes anyone?

"Todd" wrote in message
On 10/17/2014 09:52 AM, Ian Field wrote:

"Todd" wrote in message
On 10/16/2014 07:52 AM, Ian Field wrote:
Trains dump so much human waste that TOMATOES are growing in it on
tracks

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...#ixzz3GJt5JwFo

Hi Ian,
Are you able to verify that? If so was the dumping by accident?
I can't imagine the biological hazard dumping the potties
and all the chemicals (the blue stuff) would create? How
could Tomatoes grow in such disinfectant?

I'm going to start a betting pool on how many times you were dropped on
your head when you were little.

Hi Ian,

I bet you weren't this crabby before Metformin.

But, you do have a point. I should probably get the
metal plate changed out for a plastic one. Every
time I pass a Microwave, I can't remember who I
am for a half hour or so. :-)

By the way, Metformin also ruins your sense of humor.

Some people think my sense of humour is a bit dark - but I like it that way.