Orion

Default Work Food

"Dog3" <dognospam@adjfkdla;not> wrote in message
4...
> I was cleaning out my desk and file cabinets today. Right before I left,

> cleaned out my 'stash' drawer. All of this food has been in the drawer
> since last November. I had 10 packages of assorted flavors of Ramen
> noodles. A box of Instant Quaker Oatmeal(apples and cinnamon), a box of
> garlic melba toast (stale), Lays fat free chips (way too stale), an
> unopened bag of Snyders fat free pretzels, a can of tuna and an unopened
> package of starburst fruit chews. I can't always get away from my desk

for
> lunch, and I snack during the afternoon sometimes.
>
> What does everyone else have stashed away at work?
>
> Michael
>
> --
> Never drink black coffee at lunch; it will keep you awake all afternoon.
> Jilly Cooper

I'll have to remember that coffee tip. I have some microwave popcorn, loose
tea and bags, cashews. In the fridge across the hall I have some diet soda.
Lunch isn't a problem even if I work through, as we have a cafeteria in the
inpatient center. The food is good and cheap. It's a hospice so they don't
worry much about fat and calories for patients, and the salad bar is good
plus there are always soups and sandwiches.

Suzan