Siobhan Perricone

Default Work Food

On 10 Aug 2004 02:49:16 GMT, (Grismalkin) wrote:

>He found a plate of chicken bones in the drawer. The story sort of came
>together at that point. If you found a plate of chicken pieces in your drawer
>would you just eat them all?

If I found a plate of chicken on my desk without any explanation, I'd
assume it was for me and probably eat it over time (not all at once), but I
sure as hell wouldn't stick the bones in the drawer.

This woman probably didn't have a very good relationship with food if she
was binging and hiding the evidence.

Though I note: her being "hefty" had nothing to do with the story. Most
binger/hiders are actually skinny and they tend to throw the food back up
afterwards. You'd be shocked at the quantities of food that a very small
woman can pack away.

--
Siobhan Perricone
Humans wrote the bible,