Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Ox Tails

We went to the local butcher shop to pick up our Thanksgiving turkey
this morning and were planning to pick up something for our Sunday
dinner. My wife was thinking about steaks, but I spotted a package of ox
tails and they were actually a pretty good price. Around here they
usually run A$10-12 for package of 3-4 bony pieces so we would have to
buy two. This package has close to a dozen pieces, all of them nice and
meaty. She is going to cook them up this afternoon and we will have
them for supper tomorrow.