Bob

Default Work Food

Michael wrote:

> I was cleaning out my desk and file cabinets today. Right before I left,
> I cleaned out my 'stash' drawer. All of this food has been in the drawer
> since last November. I had 10 packages of assorted flavors of Ramen
> noodles. A box of Instant Quaker Oatmeal(apples and cinnamon), a box of
> garlic melba toast (stale), Lays fat free chips (way too stale), an
> unopened bag of Snyders fat free pretzels, a can of tuna and an unopened
> package of starburst fruit chews. I can't always get away from my desk
> for lunch, and I snack during the afternoon sometimes.
>
> What does everyone else have stashed away at work?

Damn! I thought this was going to be a "what do you take to work for lunch?"
thread. I was really looking forward to some useful hints along those
lines.

I don't have *any* food stashed in my office; the closest I come is a jar of
tea bags. But then again, the building which holds my office also has a
thriving population of field mice, so keeping a drawer full of food isn't a
real good idea anyway.

Bob