Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Carbohydrate

"riche" > wrote in message

> I just wanna ask a question which Carbohydrate foods are good for
> diabetics and which are bad..??
> Like brown rice are good for diabetics but white rice are not

Not necessarily. Although it is better for us to eat things with more
fiber, there is no one answer for this. It would be nice if there was a
clear cut list but there is not. Use your meter. Every body is different.
I can eat white rice with no problem. You might not be able to. Or you
might. Or it might just be a matter of how much. Maybe you can eat two
bites with no problem. Maybe you will decide that isn't enough food for you
so you'll decide not to eat it.