David Wright

Default Just Starting Out

On 7 Aug 2004 09:25:13 -0500, "Steve House"
> wrote:

>Joining discussion late...
>
>For example, last night I
>threw together some enchildas -

We had something similar for breakfast yesterday (Sunday) morning. I
made stacked enchiladas using green chile sauce and queso fresco.
Instead of frying the egg to put on top, I poached them in the
left-over sauce, and scooped up some extra sauce as well as the egg.
Mighty tasty!

>Here's a great online cookbook reference from the Public Service Company of
>New Mexico
>http://www.vivanewmexico.com/nm/food...s.cocinas.html
>
>Steve

I like that one, too. Also, "Feast of Santa Fe" by Huntley Dent has
some culinary history of New Mexico to go along with the good recipes.

David

P.S. Nice to see someone else in this ng who has an affinity for
"New-Mex!"