Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Karen[_11_] Karen[_11_] is offline

Default Best of both worlds.

On Thu, 2 Oct 2014 15:52:07 -0700, in alt.food.diabetic, "Julie Bove"
> wrote:

>"Karen" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Thu, 2 Oct 2014 18:47:07 +0100, in alt.food.diabetic, "Ian Field"
>> > wrote:
>>
>> Snipped for brevity.
>>>
>>>Well; that's one way that people with an attitude problem can be
>>>self-limiting.

>> I understand that. I didn't think I had an attitude. The thing is,
>> this is a discussion group and people do have differing opinions. To
>> simply killfile someone for disagreeing is rather childish.

>And he doesn't just killfile either. He makes a big stinking deal out of
>it.

The funny/sad thing about it is that back then he said I was acting
very unladylike and that I should behave more like Wendy. Now, he's
turned on her, because she dared to disagree with him. He alienates
people, then tries to blame them, and or the medications they may be
taking. The only thing I take is thyroid replacement and something
for GERD. No metformin. He takes no metformin and behaves exactly
like all the attributes he claims it causes.