Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Todd Todd is offline

Default Best of both worlds.

On 10/02/2014 10:47 AM, Ian Field wrote:
>> I know. Too bad he came back. Anyone who disagrees with him is
>> either killfiled,

> Well; that's one way that people with an attitude problem can be
> self-limiting.

Hi Ian,

********.

People disagree with me all the time and I don't kill file
them. I love to learn other viewpoints. You and me are
on opposite sides of the political spectrum. Have I
killfiled you?

I only kill file someone when you don't act like a
gentleman or lady.

Hmmmmm. "Attitude problem". Perhaps this is the Meformin
speaking? Are you still able to sleep? Any weird spots on
your skin yet? Hair start falling out? Think people are
picking on you? Those Tories seem to be hating poor folks
more and more every day?

I had no clue I was acting this way under Met. I
did not believe for one minute that it was all
of my own doing when others around me complained
about me. I was a classic Met Head

-T