Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Best of both worlds.

"Todd" > wrote in message
> On 10/01/2014 11:10 AM, Ian Field wrote:
>> Its T2 controlled by Metformin, sort of a fine balance with the threat
>> of insulin never too far away!

> Hi Ian,
>
> Insulin is nasty stuff.
>
> To give you an idea of what is required if you decide to go
> the drug free route, you will need to get your carbs down
> to 30 grams or less per day until you heal, then 60 grams
> per day or less. No banking and no fiber subtracting.
>
> And here is a suggest life style to adopt for drug free too:
> http://www.marksdailyapple.com/defin...mal-blueprint/
>
> Lifestyle has a lot to do with healing from this kind of injury.
>
> I did it. I love the food. And I love the lifestyle. I
> eat better and fell better than memory.
>
> Whatever you do, be sure to watch your numbers,
>
> -T

Now this is even worse!!! Please, people do not listen to Todd. He would
be killing diabetics by telling them that insulin is nasty stuff. People
*need* insulin. It is in our bodies. If some diabetics stop using their
insulin because of what Todd says, they will die. This is just beyond
ridiculous. This man knows not of what he speaks!

And here he is, shilling again for Mark's Daily Apple.

And what does this mean? "I eat better and fell better than memory"? Did
Todd fall and hit his head? That might explain things.