bigwheel bigwheel is offline
Senior Member

Location: Foat Wuth

Quote:
Originally Posted by riche View Post
I Just wanna know one thing can you please suggest me some name of anti-atherogenic , anti-hypertensive and anti-diabetic natural foods?
waiting for your replies
Try a big dark green leafy salad dressed with Braggs Organic Apple Cider vinegar and XXX Virgin Greek Olive Oyl (the only olives Eyetalains get is what the Greeks refuse to eat) followed by pinto beans with Corn bread. That diet can cure anything. Get one day a week as pig out day to eat what you want to get some B Vitamins. Most espcially meat. There ya go. Now shut the heck up;.