Posted to alt.food.barbecue
MMkay17432 (Twelfth Incarnation) MMkay17432 (Twelfth Incarnation) is offline

Default BBQ Death of the Universe

Bregsologists predict this happened 88 years ago, but I think it's gonna
happen after In-N-Out Bregs hits Hades. So basically in 10.5 trillion years
x the ratio of rawberry pi (e) x time spent laste-ing away. I can't wait
when Yellowstone erupts and the Swiss fatasses run for the hills. Think
about it, punch yourself in the face. Believe it, feel the big crunch of
the universe (or the bregs)

The Y2C (year of the cuffs) is coming. Break the frapps down~!

Hoarding,
Shitty Bill

--