Posted to rec.food.preserving

Default PING George Shirley

On 9/23/2014 7:19 PM, Melba's Jammin' wrote:
> Happy birthday, you old goat! I hope you took Miz Anne to dinner to
> celebrate.

Nope, I made dinner here at home while she was mowing. Beef wieners
wrapped in a crescent roll and baked, small batch of chili, some Swiss
Chard and beets on the side. We won't discuss dessert. <G>

I truly never expect to live this long, you know the reasons why. Not in
the best of health but still getting around and have all of our get
coming over on Sunday, only day all of them can get off work and duties.
Cake and ice cream and NO presents. I got greetings emails from my
dentist and the owner of the dealership where I bought our latest
vehicle plus an email card from my friend in Louisiana. That's enough
stuff for one day.

My next birthday party will be 25 years from now as the last one was 25
years ago. No point in having a party every year when we have 21
descendants parties to go to every year. Our youngest great
granddaughter was three yesterday.

George