Posted to rec.food.preserving

Default Foodsaver on sale __Need adsvice

On 9/21/2014 2:58 PM, bigwheel wrote:
> ;1971721 Wrote:
>> Thanks for your help George. I have some research to do. John

> Tuesday Morning usually has those gizmos pretty cheap.

Dang! forgot about Tuesday Morning, my wife's favorite store, comes home
with stuff we already have. <G>

I like church stores and Good Will plus any other thrift place, have
made some very cheap purchases over the years. Last good buy was a set
of pruning tools, sticker price $40, cost me $3.00, still in the
original packaging, they had two so I bought both and gave one set to a
cousin in need.

George