Posted to rec.food.preserving

Default Visitor

This afternoon long time internet friend Bob Baron came by for a few
hours to visit. His parents are in Porter, TX, not to far from where we
live. Bob is a large young man and very amiable. Brought us a house gift
of two jars of crab apple jelly, one of the jellies we've never eaten.
In return he got a jar of pear and another of blackberry.

Nice visit and he's back to his parents home and then off to Minnesota
tomorrow morning. That's Number two of the rfp folks we've met, first
one was Barb Schaller several years ago. So far all the folks we've met
on the internet, which is about ten or twelve, have been nice people.

George