Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default Green Chili Burger

On Thu, 04 Sep 2014 19:35:44 -0700, koko > wrote:

> Found some grassfed ground beef in the used meat bin for half price.
> Before I knew it, they jumped in my cart and were on their way home
> with me. Dinner was a green chili burger with some chopped onion and
> Queso Enchilado. OHGosh, was it wonderful.
>
> https://flic.kr/p/p38Eou

I wish you would stop doing this to me Koko! Between you and what I
find on the internet in general, I have far too many recipes that I
want to try right now.

Tragic story: I had plans for peri peri chicken dinner tonight. One
thing led to another and my meal turned into peri peri chicken
sandwiches (which were delicious).