Posted to rec.food.cooking
brooklyn1 brooklyn1 is offline

Default REQ: Cookie or bar cookie recipe for my radiation guys

On Mon, 25 Aug 2014 18:37:38 -0500, Janet Wilder >
wrote:

>I have the two cutest, nicest technicians who do my radiation. They are
>so helpful, sympathetic and gentle without ever being condescending.
>
>If I'm feeling up to it later this week, I'd like to make them some goodies.
>
>I was thinking of drop cookies or bar cookies which would not be a fuss
>and would be easy for them to store.
>
>My guys are of Mexican heritage, so I don't want to make anything
>ethnic, just something nice, easy for me and tasty for them.

Hmm, I think all foods are ethnic.

>Would appreciate any ideas, preferably those using stuff one has in the
>house.

I've no idea what you have in your house but I have everything to do
this:
http://www.bakeitwithbooze.com/2011/...h-vanilla.html
If you don't have tequila it'll work fine with rum. Or you can do
pina colada upside down cake... you'll need pineapple rings, cherries,
Coco Lopez, and rum... sexy, eh:
http://i59.tinypic.com/qof4ut.jpg