Posted to rec.food.cooking
Bryan-TGWWW Bryan-TGWWW is offline

Default OT Update on Texas Janet

On Monday, August 18, 2014 5:43:55 PM UTC-5, Mayo wrote:
> On 8/18/2014 3:28 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 18 Aug 2014 16:45:13 -0400, S Viemeister wrote:

> >> Do you have any uncoated cast-iron cookware? Food will absorb some iron

> >> from that. And an old granny-method for adding iron is to stick a

> >> (scrupulously clean) nail/spike or two in an apple, leave it overnight,

> >> and eat the apple in the morning. Every little bit helps!

> > Most nails are now coated. Or worse - galvanized. I'd just use iron

> > supplements :-)

> > -sw

> I'd recommend you consume a can of Tico nails daily.

I brand you officially silly. I am no friend of Steve, and TTBOOMK, Marty
still has me KF'd. If anyone should care about Steve killing off
a.f.fast-food, it should be me. You hide behind anonymity, whereas Steve,
Marty and myself do not. You, *Mayo*, are a ****ing coward who nymshifts,
tries to build allies, and conducts yourself like a verbally precocious
7th grader with the playground mentality of a 5th grader.

Whatever Steve and Marty's faults, they pale next to yours. You are
worthless. For better or worse, they are real persons, while you are an
anonymous coward.

--Bryan

FoodBanter.com Database Error
Database Error Database error
The FoodBanter.com database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the www.foodbanter.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The www.foodbanter.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.