Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default OT Update on Texas Janet

On 2014-08-18 4:26 PM, Janet Wilder wrote:

> Also got the go-ahead to take some big doses of B-12 for energy.

Good luck with that Janet. We are looking forward to your quick recovery.

> The chicken came out very nicely on Friday. Still leftovers and would
> appreciate any hints to hide dark meat. All I can think of is chicken
> salad with lime-mayo, celery and onion.

Hide the dark meat? IMO that is the best part. Last night I did a
chicken on the gas BBQ rotisserie. All I did to it was sprinkle salt and
pepper inside and out, stuck it on the spit and put in in the BBQ for
about an hour and a half. It turned out beautifully.