Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Cindi Marshall[_2_] Cindi Marshall[_2_] is offline

Default Diabetic Cookbook

On Sat, 05 Jul 2014 23:37:24 -0700, Julie Bove wrote:

> I won't repost the whole thing but here is a sample breakfast menu:
>
> 1 serving Apricot and Apple Granola 1 Whole Grain English Muffin with
> teaspoon of tub margarine 1 cup Orange juice

If I even thought about eating that meal, my BGL would be up around 300.

I normally have 1/2 C. egg beaters with 1 egg, a meat (right now we are
hooked on the polish kielbasa), a biscuit with margerine and SF jam, and
coffee with splenda and 1/2 & 1/2. Sometimes we will have a quesadilla,
or I will fix roasted potatoes with cheese instead of the biscuits.

--
Cindi

I'm just a crazy T2 blonde.