jmcquown

Default Work Food

The Ranger wrote:
> On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 02:15:13 -0000, Dog3 <dognospam@adjfkdla;not>
> wrote:
>> I was cleaning out my desk and file cabinets today
>> Right before I left, I cleaned out my 'stash' drawer.
>> All of this food has been in the drawer since last
>> November. I had 10 packages of assorted flavors
>> of Ramen noodles. A box of Instant Quaker Oatmeal
>> (apples and cinnamon), [..] a can of tuna and an
>> unopened package of starburst fruit chews. I can't
>> always get away from my desk for lunch, and I
>> snack during the afternoon sometimes.

> Do you nosh on the Raman noodles uncooked? If not, how do you cook the
> oatmeal and noodles? Do you also have a can opener available? (I kept
> one in my desk drawer from my Boy Scout Daze but made sure it wasn't
> common knowledge.)
>
> The Ranger

LOL I kept ramen noodles AND a can opener and a plastic rubbermaid container
for cooking and a measure in my cabinet at work. As for cooking, it's
called a microwave oven. For tea, just the hot water out of the coffee
brewer tap.

I realize not everyone has a microwave oven available; in that case I
wouldn't recommend stashing ramen or other things that need to be cooked at
the office

Jill