Posted to rec.food.chocolate
Bobbie Sellers Bobbie Sellers is offline

Default How much sugar in your cocoa?

Hi chocoholics and others.

Well anyone hanging out here knows that I love chocolate but despise sugar.
Up until this AM I was using 1/2 tablespoon (7.5 ml)of sugar to a
tablespoon (15 ml) of cocoa powder.

This morning acting on a creative impulse I used 1 teaspoon (5 ml) to 4
teaspoons (20 Ml) of cocoa powder and it was delightful.

Additionally since I cannot use animal milk I tried an older
formulation of mixing with a tablespoon or so of cold water mining well,
then adding my coconut milk creamer (a tablespoon) and adding
hot water according to the vessel you are using.

I use chopsticks(hashi) for mixing my cocoa powdder with sugar, cocoa
with water and creamer and to stir the hot cocoa drink.

bliss -cocoa powered in San Francisco, CA.