Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Bean burrito additions?

On 2014-07-30 7:52 PM, sf wrote:

>> That should not be so puzzling. I guess the reason that they use food
>> colouring is that they know that a lot of people are accustomed to their
>> product being a particular colour.
>>

> I am not puzzled by his personal preference if that's what you're
> getting at. He doesn't feel any need to impress posters on rfc.

You did mention talking until the cows come home about the colour being
added, so you I either discussed it with him at some point, or you just
made up that part. ? I was not referring to him specifically. As I
pointed out, food processing companies add food colouring to get that
consistent colour. It is not uncommon for people to prefer orange
cheddar even though it is the same as the white stuff, but with food
colouring added.