Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default Bean burrito additions?

On Wed, 30 Jul 2014 16:30:25 -0500, Ema Nymton >
wrote:

> I am also a cheese lover.

I don't love cheddar, but hubby likes the orange kind. I can't say he
won't eat white cheddar because he has in the past - but he prefers
orange. You can talk till the cows come home about how the color is
added, but that makes no difference to him. He wants the colored one.
In any case, the cheddar he likes is in no way gourmet and I say if
that's what he likes, I don't mind indulging him.

--
I take life with a grain of salt, a slice of lemon and a shot of tequila