Posted to rec.food.cooking
Ema Nymton Ema Nymton is offline

Default Ah So

On 7/27/2014 11:26 PM, sf wrote:
> On Sun, 27 Jul 2014 19:40:04 -0700, "Cheri" >
> wrote:
>

>> "Sqwertz" > wrote in message
>> news

>>> Holy mother of god - EEeeek!
>>>
>>> If you were brave enough to have looked at this above link, here's
>>> something to soothe your eyes. Jalapeno Popper Burger: topped with
>>> bacon-wrapped cream cheese-filled jalapeno poppers with Swiss,
>>> shrooms, red onion, and pickle (+ mayo and ketchup).
>>>
>>> https://www.flickr.com/photos/sqwert...ream/lightbox/
>>>
>>> There. Fell better now?
>>>
>>> -sw

>> Actually, I'd sooner have Sheldons for myself, but yours looks good.
>>

> I love burgers, but not with all that crap on it. The basic burger in
> the bun looks pretty good though.

Sheldon's plate is perfect for someone on a low carb diet, which would
be perfect for me.

I love burgers and adding the jalapeno poppers is an excellent touch,
some restaurant should be doing this (you are a genius, Steve). I would
omit the swiss cheese, since the poppers are filled with cheese, and the
mushrooms and I would replace the ketchup with mustard, keeping the
mayo. Now I'm hungry and I just had tuna salad.

Becca

mushrooms and ketchup,