Posted to rec.food.cooking
DreadfulBitch DreadfulBitch is offline

Default BLT on Toast

On 7/25/2014 5:39 PM, Tara wrote:
> BLT on Toast was tonight's dinner. If there is anything better, I don't
> even want to know.

When I first moved to Clinton, Iowa there was an A&W Rootbeer stand in
town. They served their BLT with shredded iceberg lettuce and grilled
the sandwich, like a grilled cheese. I had major doubts when I first
ordered one but it was one of the best BLTs I've ever had. A&W was a
frequent lunch stop when i worked just down the road and I had many of
their grilled BLTs after that. Each was as good as the first. (-:

--
DreadfulBitch

I'm a nobody, nobody is perfect, therefore I'm perfect.