Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.fast-food
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Article - A Burger Chain You've Probably Never Heard Of Was JustNamed Best In America

On 7/10/2014 11:20 PM, Julie Bove wrote:

> I've never eaten at Five Guys and probably never will. I know that
> their fries were voted the best, but people I know who tried them said
> that they weren't good and the burgers were even worse. If I want a bad
> burger, I'll go to McD's where at least the food is cheap.

That has not been my experience at all. I thought both fries and
burgers were very good. Yes, it cost more than McD but you do get
better quality. Why not splurge and find out for yourself. I often
disagree with the opinions of others. I trust my opinion more than theirs.

Just like the4 thread here about watermelon. A few people said they
like the seedless better, but I've yet to find one close to a good
seeded long melon! They are entitled to their opinion no matter how
much it differs from mine.