Ranee Mueller

Default Favorite seafood other than fish?

In article >,
wrote:

> On Tue, 03 Aug 2004 09:42:22 -0700, Ranee Mueller
> > wrote:
>
> > In article >, "Bob"
> > > wrote:
> >
> > > I'd like to try abalone someday; my sister is sure that I'd like it.

> > This is the only food allergy I have, and it's a shame because it
> > is
> > so tasty!
> >

> It's just as well, considering the market price of legally
> harvested abalone!

Ah, but these were fresh caught from the ocean by non-commercial
people. I think the limit is one per person here.

Regards,
Ranee

--
Remove do not and spam to e-mail me.

"The God who made the world and everything in it, being Lord of
heaven and earth, does not live in shrines made by man." Acts 17:24