Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default OT Fireworks

On Sun, 06 Jul 2014 17:42:46 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

> On 7/6/2014 3:11 PM, wrote:
> > On Sun, 06 Jul 2014 13:43:45 -0400, jmcquown >
> > wrote:

> >> We're not really intrigued. We just can't help hearing about some things.
> >>
> >> Jill

> > Then why do Americans flock to London (and always have) for royal
> > events, there were some who came up to Halifax for Charles and
> > Camilla's recent visit last May!
> >

> I can't speak about those Americans. I've never been a "Royal Watcher".

I don't know about Royal Watchers, but we have enough celebrity
watchers over here to support all of those magazines at the grocery
store checkout stands and the Royal Family has celebrity status over
here.

--
I take life with a grain of salt, a slice of lemon and a shot of tequila