Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default OT Fireworks

On Sun, 06 Jul 2014 12:43:02 -0400, Dave Smith
> wrote:

> On 2014-07-06 12:29 PM, wrote:
> >
> >> The meaning is on multiple levels, but if you have never seen
> >> Deliverance - you wouldn't get it anyway.

> > You're not missing anything, it was a degrading movie on many levels.
> >

> Degrading? I thought it was a great movie. I have to admit that I
> don't think I have ever seen a movie with Ned Beatty where the words"
> Squeal like a piggie" didn't pop into my head.

This just came up on the History channel. Someone reading this thread
might be interested.

Hillbilly The Real Story
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZsFSeauP6w

Here's another one called Children of the Mountains
(A Diane Sawyer Special Report)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBdu6uhrNno

--
All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.