24brix

Default Small Oak Barrels - opinions

My experience with the refurbished barrels from morebeer.com is rather
good. The used barrels don't impart too much oak, I have been able to
leave my Cab Franc in the barrel for as long as 9 mos. My mistakes
was not cleaning the barrels properly after the 1st use. I have since
purchased proxyclean to clean the barrels.

This year I have a new barrel, 30 gallon from World Cooperage in the
great state of Missouri! I recently drove from Popular Bluff in
Missouri past Lebanon towards Springfield. Saw a large yard of aging
staves. Great site!

Michael
Amigoni Vineyards
Centerview, MO