Posted to alt.food.wine
Bi!! Bi!! is offline

Default 1997 Rene Renou Bonnezeaux Cuvee Zenith

We had friends to our farm for my wife's birthday and I opened a number of wines that were all wonderful but the dessert wine was stunning. The 1997 Rene Renou Bonnezeaux "Cuvee Zenith" was bought on release in a 6 pack of 750's. The wine was pale gold and shimmering in the glass. Nose of hineysuckle, peaches and citrus. Very smooth and light on the palate with intense flavors of ripe peach, mango, flowers and honey. Nice acidity to keep it fresh. Solid A.