Posted to alt.food.barbecue
MMkay17432 (Twelfth Incarnation) MMkay17432 (Twelfth Incarnation) is offline

Default Cooking a man

"Bread Basket" > wrote:
> It depends upon whether or not you need to. Do you enjoy this act? Or
> do you generally wish the pigeon?
>
> Pidge, my friend, is not a real item. The item generally costs a
> whopping $4.99 but rather than buying it, most people simply steal it.
> It's an easy item to pillage, being not real.
>
> I like it when squirrels tickel my Tandy.
>
> Best Bushes,
> Pinteruter
>
> --- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ---

I prefer to cook fake men, which is really just cooking green toy soldiers
in bregs. I prefer real green apple splatters with my beef shits and rice.

The minds eye is wanderin' into a scissoring session. Cut the ribbon on
this news server, we are done Mr. Sammy.

Well done Mr. Birmingham, you successfully taught him how to cook a
man...some bregs.

Protesting,
Larry Holiday

--
-- -- ?? ? ? ÷ ¤ )MMkay17432( ¤ ÷?? ? ?

---
news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ---