Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Keys (WAS: The generational battle of butter vs. margarine)

"MaryL" > wrote in message

> There are some subdivisions where I see banks of locked mailboxes on a
> corner. People walk or drive to the boxes. I have sometimes wondered how
> often they have to then drive to a post office for packages because the
> boxes don't look very large. This is also one of the changes that have
> been proposed to save money for the Postal Service--replace mounted on
> houses on in doors with banks of locking boxes.

There should be a larger portion in there for packages like ours has. It it
is a huge package or I have too many to fit, they'll bring them to my door.
I only have to go to the post office if something requires a signature and I
don't answer the door when they ring.