Posted to rec.food.cooking
brooklyn1 brooklyn1 is offline

Default The generational battle of butter vs. margarine

Jeßus wrote:
>Julie Bove wrote:
>>sf wrote:

>>> I need to keep them where we all can use them.
>>>
>>> That's ridiculous. Have copies made.

>>They can't make a copy of the mail box key.

>ROTFL.
>
>>I'm not paying a locksmith to redo that lock.

It's a Federal crime to copy a mailbox key... mine is stamped "Do Not
Duplicate". If you lose your mailbox key a locksmith has to re-key
the lock and issue new keys... costs $15... not very expensive. PO
Boxes are re-keyed each time they are reissued.
http://www.poboxcost.com/