Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default Keys (WAS: The generational battle of butter vs. margarine)

On Sat, 21 Jun 2014 16:28:18 -0400, Gary > wrote:

> sf wrote:

> > > More of your extreme liberal nonsense. You should really educate
> > > yourself more.

> > Honestly Gary, sometimes you're dumber than a bag of hammers.
> >
> > > Thankfully, you're not educating little kiddies any
> > > longer. Whew!

> > I am thankful too.
> > >
> > > The USPS is fighting a losing battle due to email and internet
> > > alternatives for cards, letters, and bill paying, not conservatives
> > > trying to set up "their pals" in the private sector.

> > They rolled with the punches and survived. Prefunding pensions was
> > what nearly did it in, but of course you can't be bothered to
> > recognize that even when it's right in front of your face.
> >
> > > Didn't your hero,
> > > Al Gore, claim to have invented the internet?

> > No, he didn't make that claim. What he did was push forward
> > legislation make the internet as we know it now possible. Look it up
> > yourself.
> > >
> > > Do you really believe all the 'liberal' things you say? I just can't
> > > imagine someone being so narrow minded. You need to listen to all
> > > sides and make your own decisions about what is right or not...not
> > > just spout the hardcore liberal view constantly. They do put out a
> > > handbook, right? Everything you say, I've heard many times before.
> > > It's weird to me. You hardcore liberals are like a brain-washed
> > > society to me....lemmings ready to run off the cliff.
> > >

> > Wow, talk about biased and uneducated thinking. Thank the Koch
> > Brothers for that.

> LMAO. The Koch Brothers?

You don't even know who they are, do you.

> I didn't crop anything above because I
> think you just made (and proved) my case.

Proving you have absolutely no idea how much your thinking is
manipulated by them.

> You managed name-calling and no valid response.

I responded. You chose to ignore. I can't help it if you're on dial
up and can't be bothered to fact check before you spew your nonsense.

> The only thing left was to killfile me

Is that some badge of honor?

> like
> Marty did years ago when he couldn't accept my arguments. He didn't
> want a discussion, he just called me names and dropped out.

Maybe you think you've been here a long time, but you're new.

--
All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.