Posted to rec.food.cooking
Gary Gary is offline

Default Keys (WAS: The generational battle of butter vs. margarine)

sf wrote:

> On Sat, 21 Jun 2014 15:15:49 -0400, Gary > wrote:
>
> > sf wrote:
> > >
> > > Here's why it was happening. http://www.cnbc.com/id/45018432
> > > Since they failed to drive the USPS out of business in favor of their
> > > pals in the private sector,

> > More of your extreme liberal nonsense. You should really educate
> > yourself more.

> Honestly Gary, sometimes you're dumber than a bag of hammers.
>
> > Thankfully, you're not educating little kiddies any
> > longer. Whew!

> I am too.
> >
> > The USPS is fighting a losing battle due to email and internet
> > alternatives for cards, letters, and bill paying, not conservatives
> > trying to set up "their pals" in the private sector.

> They rolled with the punches and survived. Prefunding pensions was
> what nearly did it in, but of course you can't be bothered to
> recognize that even when it's right in front of your face.
>
> > Didn't your hero,
> > Al Gore, claim to have invented the internet?

> No, he didn't make that claim. What he did was push forward
> legislation make the internet as we know it now possible. Look it up
> yourself.
> >
> > Do you really believe all the 'liberal' things you say? I just can't
> > imagine someone being so narrow minded. You need to listen to all
> > sides and make your own decisions about what is right or not...not
> > just spout the hardcore liberal view constantly. They do put out a
> > handbook, right? Everything you say, I've heard many times before.
> > It's weird to me. You hardcore liberals are like a brain-washed
> > society to me....lemmings ready to run off the cliff.
> >

> Wow, talk about biased and uneducated thinking. Thank the Koch
> Brothers for that.

LMAO. The Koch Brothers? I didn't crop anything above because I
think you just made (and proved) my case. You managed name-calling
and no valid response. The only thing left was to killfile me like
Marty did years ago when he couldn't accept my arguments. He didn't
want a discussion, he just called me names and dropped out.