Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default Keys (WAS: The generational battle of butter vs. margarine)

On Sat, 21 Jun 2014 15:15:49 -0400, Gary > wrote:

> sf wrote:
> >
> > Here's why it was happening. http://www.cnbc.com/id/45018432
> > Since they failed to drive the USPS out of business in favor of their
> > pals in the private sector,

> More of your extreme liberal nonsense. You should really educate
> yourself more.

Honestly Gary, sometimes you're dumber than a bag of hammers.

> Thankfully, you're not educating little kiddies any
> longer. Whew!

I am too.

> The USPS is fighting a losing battle due to email and internet
> alternatives for cards, letters, and bill paying, not conservatives
> trying to set up "their pals" in the private sector.

They rolled with the punches and survived. Prefunding pensions was
what nearly did it in, but of course you can't be bothered to
recognize that even when it's right in front of your face.

> Didn't your hero,
> Al Gore, claim to have invented the internet?

No, he didn't make that claim. What he did was push forward
legislation make the internet as we know it now possible. Look it up
yourself.

> Do you really believe all the 'liberal' things you say? I just can't
> imagine someone being so narrow minded. You need to listen to all
> sides and make your own decisions about what is right or not...not
> just spout the hardcore liberal view constantly. They do put out a
> handbook, right? Everything you say, I've heard many times before.
> It's weird to me. You hardcore liberals are like a brain-washed
> society to me....lemmings ready to run off the cliff.

Wow, talk about biased and uneducated thinking. Thank the Koch
Brothers for that.

--
All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.