Posted to rec.food.cooking
Gary Gary is offline

Default Keys (WAS: The generational battle of butter vs. margarine)

sf wrote:

> Here's why it was happening. http://www.cnbc.com/id/45018432
> Since they failed to drive the USPS out of business in favor of their
> pals in the private sector,

More of your extreme liberal nonsense. You should really educate
yourself more. Thankfully, you're not educating little kiddies any
longer. Whew!

The USPS is fighting a losing battle due to email and internet
alternatives for cards, letters, and bill paying, not conservatives
trying to set up "their pals" in the private sector. Didn't your hero,
Al Gore, claim to have invented the internet?

Do you really believe all the 'liberal' things you say? I just can't
imagine someone being so narrow minded. You need to listen to all
sides and make your own decisions about what is right or not...not
just spout the hardcore liberal view constantly. They do put out a
handbook, right? Everything you say, I've heard many times before.
It's weird to me. You hardcore liberals are like a brain-washed
society to me....lemmings ready to run off the cliff.

G.