Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default Keys (WAS: The generational battle of butter vs. margarine)

On Sat, 21 Jun 2014 12:50:53 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

> She said, "They can't make a copy of the mail box key. We did get two.
> Husband lost his..." Why can't they get a copy of the key made? The
> post office can surely replace it. *Someone* is unlocking that mailbox
> when they deliver the mail. That same someone (the USPS) should be able
> to provide a replacement key or two.

Why should they be free? She should be able to duplicate the keys
just about anywhere keys are duplicated and all she needs to do is pay
for the new keys.

--
All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.