Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default Keys (WAS: The generational battle of butter vs. margarine)

On Sat, 21 Jun 2014 16:12:28 GMT, "l not -l" > wrote:

> We may see even more cluster boxes for subdivisions. USPS recently created
> a stir by announcing new requirements for delivery to cluster boxes instead
> of door-to-door.
> "Under a cost-saving plan by the U.S. Postal Service, Americans moving into
> newly built homes will not have mail delivered to their doors and will
> instead have to trek to the curb or neighborhood cluster boxes.
> The Postal Service began the change in April, and Congress is considering an
> even bolder shift that would also affect existing houses. It's unclear if
> delivery to the door will eventually be eliminated entirely."
> http://news.msn.com/us/usps-may-end-...-for-new-homes

Here's why it was happening. http://www.cnbc.com/id/45018432
Since they failed to drive the USPS out of business in favor of their
pals in the private sector, the pre-funding requirement is now a
nest-egg to rob as soon as they manage to start another unfunded war.

--
All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.