wff_ng_6

Default about 9-year-old who won't eat healthy food

"sf" > wrote:
> It was 30 years ago? That means you've seen her grow up and
> get on with "life". What is her adult personality like now?
> Is she just as stubborn?

It must have been just that item, as she is not particularly stubborn these
days.

Kids sure can change with regard to their food preferences. One of my
brothers was an extremely picky eater. If our Mom cooked hot dogs in
sauerkraut, my brother's hot dog had to be carefully washed off... I get the
feeling now that the washing was purely psychological and the sauerkraut
flavor remained. Now my brother will pick apart and eat steamed blue
crabs... not exactly an easy food for the faint of heart. But he does still
draw the line somewhere on food... once I was eating sweetbreads and he
wasn't going to touch them with a ten foot pole. Speaking of sweetbreads,
for years and years I thought they were some kind of dessert pastry or
something! ;-)