Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default OT The one-legged cook is now a one-handed cook

On 6/6/2014 7:04 AM, George Leppla wrote:
> On 6/5/2014 7:00 PM, wrote:
>> I just feel put off by regular religions, acknowledge I know little
>> but it doesn't concern me over much. I must be close to the end of my
>> life now and even that does not bother me. I figure you do your time
>> here and when it's over, it's over.

> I had a friend who once said "I don't believe there is a Heaven... but
> at the same time, I KNOW my Grandmother is there!"
>
> I do believe in some sort of after-life... but I'm not big on the Angels
> playing harps thing, but I like the idea that there is something, even
> if I can't put it into words.
>
> George L

I believe there is an afterlife. What's there doesn't concern me. Who
is there concerns me more. The better a person you were on earth, the
closer your spot is to G-d, but everyone goes to the afterlife, doesn't
matter what they believed in.

I also know that s**t happens and G-d is there to comfort you when it
does.

--

Janet Wilder
Posting from the Netbaby