T E

Default Spanakopita Question??

Fri, Aug 6, 2004, 8:51am (SPOONS)Wrote:
Hi all,
I have guests comming from out of town this weekend and I was thinking
of making Spanakopita on saturday but I don't want to cook it untill
monday. Is it ok for it to be refrigeratd or should I freeze it & then
cook it? The recipe I have includes eggs mixed in the spinach filling
and I don't know if that would be ok to leave in the fridge untill
monday.
--
Take care,