Insprucegrove

Default Niagra Mist fruit wine kit

Tried the Niagara Mist and really like their Pink Grapefruit Blush--not too
sweet, and tasty on a hot day.

Tried similar type no name kits for Blackberry Merlot and Peach Chard--too
sweet for me and not worth making again.

As for Niagara Mist-at $C42 bucks for 30 bottles and only 1 month to make it,
it sure beats liquor store prices on wine coolers.

I suppose you could up the alcohol content by addding sugar at the beginning
but it might make it a little too hot to the average drinker--anyone tried
bringing the alcohol up from the usual 6-7% to say 9-10%?