Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default OT The one-legged cook is now a one-handed cook

"sf" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 2 Jun 2014 00:11:44 -0700, "Julie Bove"
> > wrote:
>
>> As for the chicken pox vaccine, that didn't come out in this country
>> until
>> 1995.

> In that case, I'd like to know what it was they called a chicken pox
> vaccine that my sister got in the '50's and my children got in the
> '80s.

I think you are mistaken. I was born in 1959 and there was no vaccine.
When Angela got it, we were told it was fairly new. She was born in 1998
but I don't know the time frame of when they can get it. I don't think it
is given as a baby but I could be wrong.