Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default OT The one-legged cook is now a one-handed cook

On Sun, 1 Jun 2014 12:34:11 -0700, "Cheri" >
wrote:

> I don't believe what your doctor said about the shot at all, personally...I
> would get it.

I got it and mine was free, thanks to Kaiser. If I get shingles,
according to what I've read here - it won't be as bad as it would have
been.

The chicken pox vaccine came out when I was as a kid. I got chicken
pox and then they vaccinated my sister for it. Her body was chicken
pox free *except* for the bottom of her feet, which were red with door
to door chicken pox. Poor kid, it must have been awful! I remember
rubbing the bottom of her feet with my knuckles because they itched so
much.

--

Good Food.
Good Friends.