Posted to rec.food.cooking
Oregonian Haruspex Oregonian Haruspex is offline

Default Reuseable K Cups

On 2014-05-30 09:13:34 +0000, Ophelia said:

> "Jeßus" > wrote in message
>> On Thu, 29 May 2014 22:45:28 -1000, dsi1
>> > wrote:

>>> I think he's talking about a Keurig product called "My K-Cup" or
>>> something similar to that. The Keurig product is refillable and
>>> reusable. It won't work in all Keurig coffee makers because you need one
>>> with a removable cup holder. I never could get my "My K-Cup" coffee
>>> filter to work. The mesh filter was also hard to clean. It's pretty much
>>> a fail.

>> Yup. I was just being facetious
>> I'd never use those pod things in a million years. They just don't
>> have any advantages for me, only disadvantages.

> I nearly bought one. The saleswoman was soooo persuasive that I took
> one from her (we were in the wholesalers) and I came to my senses
> before I reached the check out <g> I just parked it on a shelf. When
> we reached the check out I saw her heading in our direction and felt
> really guilty LOL not sure what I was thinking she might do)

Last time I was at Sur le Table here in Portland, a lady tried to sell
me BOTH a Keurig and a Soda Stream. I told her that I don't drink soda
and that I don't like plastic flavored coffee, and she actually frowned
at me and bustled away. What a silly bint.