Posted to rec.food.cooking
Ophelia[_11_] Ophelia[_11_] is offline

Default Reuseable K Cups

"Jeßus" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 29 May 2014 22:45:28 -1000, dsi1
> > wrote:
>
>>On 5/29/2014 4:07 PM, Jeßus wrote:

>>> Damn. You had me very interested there, with that subject heading.
>>>

>>I think he's talking about a Keurig product called "My K-Cup" or
>>something similar to that. The Keurig product is refillable and
>>reusable. It won't work in all Keurig coffee makers because you need one
>>with a removable cup holder. I never could get my "My K-Cup" coffee
>>filter to work. The mesh filter was also hard to clean. It's pretty much
>>a fail.

> Yup. I was just being facetious
> I'd never use those pod things in a million years. They just don't
> have any advantages for me, only disadvantages.

I nearly bought one. The saleswoman was soooo persuasive that I took one
from her (we were in the wholesalers) and I came to my senses before I
reached the check out <g> I just parked it on a shelf. When we reached
the check out I saw her heading in our direction and felt really guilty LOL
not sure what I was thinking she might do)

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/