Rodney Myrvaagnes

Default Favorite seafood other than fish?

On Fri, 6 Aug 2004 07:42:39 -0400, (T) wrote:

> Shrimp,lobster,clams,scallops (not the 'bay' variety).Never tried
>crawdads,but will soon.

If you don't like 'bay' scallops, they were probably calicoes
mislabeled. Bay scallops are not hugely available in commerce.

That said, even calicoes can be good. I had some in D.C. once that
were cooked live in their shells and served over pasta. I wouldn't
have known they were calicoes except that the shells were there to
see.

But the shucked calicoes in supermarkets, uh uh.

Rodney Myrvaagnes Opionated old geezer

Faith-based economics: It's deja voodoo all over again